Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Wedding Part 1

We loved our wedding.  It was a lot of work, it was extremely stressful, but it was the beginning of Him & I, and I could not be more grateful for all of the wonderful people in our lives that helped get "us" started!  

Besides the fact that 3 out of 3 of my parent's cars broke down coming to our wedding, everything else went very smoothly as far as I know, or remember :)

I started the day at Murrieta Day Spa, and had my hair and make up done by Monique and Dani.  My dress was custom made by the lovely Kelly.
It was freezing and extremely windy, but no rain which was greatly appreciated.


Not everyone from William's family were able to make it, but here are half of them :)


 This was probably one of my favorite pictures of the day!  (William and his dad cracking up)
You can see where William gets his good looks. 

And here are my parents.  The photographer told me to kiss my mom, but my mom must have heard something else because when I turned my head I don't know what she was doing, but we almost did a real kiss!  (Like a gross one...ewww! lol)  

 This was before William and I saw each other for the first time.  They put us back to back, so that we could see each other at the same time.  Previous to our wedding, I kept telling him a bunch of lies about what my dress was going to look like so I think he was nervous.    


I wanted to add something to the back of my dress, and Kelly came up with the heart design.  I absolutely loved it!  And she made it so it still covered my G's!!!

This picture is funny to me because when I look at William I feel like I come up to his nose, so when I see this I get a reality check.  


Schyler, second from the right (top), lives in Utah, but he was in Florida right before the wedding.  He had his return flight fly into Vegas, and his wife drove their two toddlers from Utah to Vegas, pick him up and make it in time for the wedding.  Matt and Cary came all the way from Seattle.  So thankful for all of those groomsmen.



Yes I had 11 bridesmaids!  I love them all so very much.  And Amanda (far left) was 9 months pregnant at the time!  She even went out dancing with us for my bridal shower and showed us her moves!




Can't wait to show you all the pictures from the reception!  But until the next post here is a teaser.  This is William uncomfortable on the dance floor bahahahaha. 



2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all of your photos! Your dress turned out amazing and I love the flowers and colors. You looked gorgeous and it sounds like you had a blast on your special day! Congratulations on the start of your lives together :)

    xoxo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer Laundry Machine Manufacturers In India

    ReplyDelete