Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If you are a mom, read this book.

For my first unofficial mother's day this year, my mom gave me a book.  I was saving it for when I wouldn't be working in my final months of pregnancy, but she kept asking me if I had read it and I felt the pressure.  

So last week I started the book.  I read the first few chapters on DAY 1.  On DAY 2 of reading, I started about 9:00pm and couldn't put the book down until midnight.  And not because I was tired, but because I felt bad for poor William who was trying to sleep with the lights on and had work the next day.  At 3am I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about this book.  At 5am when I realized I wasn't going back to bed I went downstairs and finished the book at 10am.  

This book changed my life.  I can't stop thinking about it.  It is a must read for any mothers and wives out there.  Here is a youtube clip I found that doesn't even come close to telling you what it is about, but gives you a little teaser.  

I couldn't download the video, but here is the link:

Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ZsvJ8bq2I

No comments:

Post a Comment