Saturday, June 11, 2011

Planking

So if you haven't heard of planking yet, I will fill you in.  You go around and take pictures where you are off the ground, but completely parallel to the ground.  Your arms have to be held to the sides of your body and you have to remain completely flat (for as long as it takes to take the picture.  This practice of planking will take over your life.  Everywhere I go now I think, "I can plank on that!" Or, "That would be a really good plank!"  You will find yourself asking strangers to plank with you.  Pure madness.  My friend Dave actually planked on a homeless guy, however, Dave didn't ask first.  Kind of awkward.  To further illustrate planking I have attached some pictures.  More will be coming as I feel the need to plank almost every day.  Cheers Big Ears.



Love Cho

1 comment:

  1. Planking is an Extreme Individual Sport and was not created for the weak of heart X, The "Jo" in ChoJo.

    ReplyDelete