Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Speed Boats and Mustaches

My bestie and I decided to go on a weekend trip to San Diego.  Dave another bestie, rented, or in his language, "hired" (ladies he is British and single) a speed boat.  Each of our goals were to scare the others the most while we were the captain of the boat.  Although there was no clear winner, while Dave was driving we did get pulled over by the Coast Guard so I guess we can count that as a win.  In reality Joy and I won because they were pretty cute :)





The boys had given us fake mustaches in our Christmas stockings last year and it was Joy's brilliant idea to bring them!  We put them on just before checking out of the hostel and faked people into thinking they were real....IDIOTS, although I must admit, mine did match my hair almost perfectly! The weekend ended at the Shout House (dual pianos), Joy dancing on top of the pianos while they were singing in front of a large crowd (caught on video), planking and of course Joy and I pretending not to speak english when boys would approach. I must say it was a wonderful, well deserved weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment