Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meetings that end with Unibrows = LOVE

I have two jobs.  I love them both equally.  One I am pretty much by myself all day, and the other I am surrounded by really funny girls all day.  But sometimes after work hours, work time is absolutely worth it.  

We had our monthly meeting this month.  It was my first one since I have been back.  Was it productive?  Heck yes.  But productive can only last so long.  At some point the meeting needed to end.  And that is when it ended.  What was to follow would be more of a "team building experience" than money could buy.  

Whatever you are seeing here, just know that it was WAY WORSE!  

Now for a closer look at everyone:

Adrienne
 Jessica
 Daniela
 Joy
 Rachel

Feel free to vote on who had the "best look"
We finished the night with a dance party to Shakira's Hips Don't Lie.

We all went home and had funny stories, this was mine:

I pull up to William's house and he gets into my car.  Keep in mind that it is dark so at this point he still doesn't see the gravity of my "new look".

Rachel: Hey Babe!  Do you like how I did my make up today?
William: Uh (looks at me) ya it looks good.
Rachel: (confused for a second so I turn on the light in the car and don't say a word)
William: NOOOO!


Then we recorded about 24 different videos, this is the only one that would upload so this is what you get:




No comments:

Post a Comment