Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mad Hatter Fiesta

So at my new church (ward) they threw a Mad Hatter Party to celebrate all the many hats we wear.  And I was sooo excited because you all know how much I LOVE themed parties!

And then when I found out Diana Dowden had inherited her mother-in-law's collection of hats I nearly pooped my pants with excitement!  Thank goodness they were cheetah print pants so any markings would be easily disguised as part of the design ;)

Andrea in her hat
Me in mine
     

And Diana in hers

I was confused when I walked in and it looked like a fiesta, so to stop any further confusion to you all, I will now refer to this evening as the !Mad Hatter Fiesta!  (Close your eyes and imagine the first exclamation point upside down and you will feel like you were there) 


 MMMmmm...homemade Cafe Rio.  Soooooo (as Joy calls it) yummy!

 Look at the high society ladies
 We entertained ourselves by dying our tongues with the frosting from the cupcakes.  For some reason it was hilarious to us at the time...
I have a secret desire to wear some of her hats in real life, not just when I am pretending to attend a British wedding in front of my mirror in my room.  I don't know if I am ready to go public yet, but that will be my next fashion venture...vintage high society hats.  Thank you Mad Hatter Fiesta for the inspiration :)

2 comments:

  1. Cho Cho I always enjoy reading about your daily adventures...so fun! Thanks for the shout out.
    Love the "Jo" in ChoJotv.com/youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I need to represent chojo in the blog so if you could please accompany me on a date. you bring your good looks, i'll bring my camera and together we will conquer the dreams of young children.

    ReplyDelete