Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 of 16 Weddings this Summer

That is right people...SIXTEEN freakin weddings!!!  Don't worry I am not actually going to attend all 16 due to compassion on Mr. Barnard, but I will be attending more than half of those which is still A LOT!  

So this wedding was my cousin John John's.  He got married in the LDS San Diego Temple, and had a reception in an outside courtyard in Orange County.  My family (minus Ryan and Jenny) came out to the wedding as well as some cousins, aunts and uncles so it was so much fun being reunited!

As much as Carly looks like she wasn't enjoying it and is asian, she is actually white and we had a lot of fun together

 And my parents :)  I love seeing "old" couples at young weddings, it gives me the warm fuzzies.  Like, "Oh, people do love each other forever, ahhhh :)"


And me with my love.  Not my favorite picture, but had no other choice but to add it.


I wish I took more pictures of her dress!  It was sooo beautiful.  I will try to find some from their facebook pages and steal them for your viewing pleasure :)


2 1/2 of my favorite people, Brooke, Mom and William


Don't let the pose confuse you, that is not my boyfriend that is my mom.  Although I love her very much I am not in love with her ;)


The cake.  I chose a red velvet piece.  Big mistake.


The flower girl and ring bearer <3  This little girl (my cousin Summer's daughter) looks EXACTLY like my sister Jenny at her age...it freaked me the freak out!


I told my mom I would post the picture below because I got some really REALLY bad pictures of her and was cracking up so she spent the whole night with my camera taking bad pictures of me.  This was the prettiest of them :)


I LOVE the sparklers, but it was extremely scary.  I thought I was either going to A) Catch on fire B) Catch someone else on fire which caused me to be paranoid the entire time.  So as much as I would like to give sparklers a 10/10 rating, I will have to make it a 7.5/10 rating.



Here is to 15 more!  

1 comment: