Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moving Again

The the theme of my life lately has been waiting until just before I get comfortable and settled, then I decide to move.  Well for those of you who don't know/read my blog (hi mom), here is the story of the recent moves:

I was living in Murrieta for about, roughly, more or less, approximately, MY WHOLE LIFE, give or take 24 years, and after a long chain of events and some heavy, public cries at Chik fil A with Stacy, I decided to move to Huntington Beach and take an awesome job there.  Three days before I am officially in my new house steps away from the beach I meet a man whom I now call William.  (By the way, what is the rule for 'whom'? Was that appropriate usage?)  Our actual story I will save for a later blog.  
       
He watches me pack up my room in Murrieta, and I leave.  You might think I am a young single girl and moving isn't that hard, but have you ever seen "Hoarders?"  That concept was made after me.  This is not 1/4 of the clothes/accessories that had to be moved.


So we keep doing the 1-2 hour commute thing, but when you want to see someone everyday and you make the choice NOT to move in together, that long of a commute as short as it may be, how should I put this?...SUCKS           !

(just to be clear I didn't move in with him, just down the street from him) :)

So after much thought, prayer and deliberation, I decided to pack my bags yet again and be closer to my man. 


So William came up and basically did all the packing and loading.  I was shocked how awesome he was, I mean I was pinteresting while he was doing everything AND with a smile!  How is that for customer satisfaction?!

But even though he was doing all the work, I still got bored.  So I did what any other young hood-rat girl that has 24 hours to pack up her life and move would do.  I had him take me to Target where I could purchase a set of 5 bandanas to wear while packing, and thus you see how exciting it got:


Check out my pants!  I don't think the people of Target were ready for them.  I could only imagine what would happen if I wore them to Wal Mart, but you know what?!  I WILL wear them again and YOU WILL LIKE IT!  

William was very excited about his blue bandana.  Although I feel he styled it more like a 50's housewife, I still think it matches his deodorant.  (I don't know what that means either)

So the point of my very uneventful story to you is, I traded this view 

for this view
and I am one happy girl with crazy pants and a collection of bandanas.




No comments:

Post a Comment